22.7.11

The count down begins...


School is about to start! Lately I've been working on the overview of the whole year (where and when I'm going to teach what). I have been a full-time mom since Elizha was born, and oooh how I loved it. Unfortunately, it's time to go back! I start my dual immersion training the whole first week of August. This will be what it will feel like when I go back and teach. Poor Jarom will have to find time to take naps with Elizha, because now she is up most of the time. It will all work out, I trust it.
Here are a few things we have done...


Elizha's friend came over for a visit! Karina Field. She is 3 months old (1 month older than Elizha). Karina smiles, plays, and is very strong because she can lift herself up during tummy time! I enjoy seeing Karina because I have something to look forward to when Elizha does those same things.


We have been visiting my Dad down in Clearfield. He's been going to the hospital twice now. It's no fun. I enjoy coming because Elizha puts the biggest smile on his face. We are a great support system for him. We are just staying strong at all times. He will get better. He will be going back to the hospital this upcoming Monday and guess who will be there!?!?!? Elizha Ioana Maiava!

Elizha roaming the hospital hallways with her dad.

We have also stayed the night at my parents house. Here is Elizha resting in my little sister's room...right besides all the stuff animals she owns. Adorable baby, doesn't have a clue what we do to her.

ALSO, on July 19 my dad and his twin turned 50!!! We were able to drive up and celebrate with them. Time sure does fly! It's quite exciting...well more exciting now because of Baby Elizha's growth! I absolutely love life. I firmly believe that things happen for a reason. That there is a perfect plan for all of us. That people enter our life for a purpose. I love the Gospel. I love my family. I love my parents and for all they have and will do for me.

I came across this quote today..."Other things may change us, but we start and end with family." And I do believe that. I was born within my family. I went to school, graduate, went to NZ, found my eternal companion, got sealed and married in the SLC temple, and now have a beautiful little girl. So many changes, yet I still have my family! <3 I love life. Let's make the best of it!