13.6.11

WHO IS HURTING MY BABY!?!?!?

It was a beautiful Sabbath Day on Sunday the 12th of June, and baby did so well at church! We left before church actually ended because we had been in the whole time after sacrament (because I teach Valient 10 & 11). When we got home, I changed her out of her dress and started playing!

UNTIL SOMEONE STARTED TO HURT MY BABY!!! Look at the picture below...


Who in the world is making my baby cry?! Who in the world, is pulling my little baby's hair?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHA she is so adorable! She was making herself cry! She was crying and crying so much! This was the second time that it happened. Jarom witnessed the first one, but wasn't able to get a photo of it. I witnessed the second one, which I had to take this snap shot of what my baby was experiencing! It was a for realz..LOL (Laugh Out Loud) moment for me! She is the best. I absoutley love her! I have since I found out I was pregnant. That is the beauty of motherhood. You love your baby even before you get to meet them. I loved it all! And I continue loving her! I LOVE BEING HER MOMMA!