9.6.11

Visiting the Famm

We went up to visit my family these past two days (Wed & Thur). It was Marjorie's Birthday, and the clothes we got her was too small. Just as i thought this little girl was short and skinny, she is a big girl now. She turned 7 and they say she is size seven. That is when i learned that the little girls clothes size is thier age..USUALLY. Well, baby Elizha is 1 month old now (since June 4th) and we went up from NB to 1 in diapers. So, i wonder if it's the same for babies too! It was fun spending time at home. I get a slight break because others carry her and watch her. I was there to just feed her. Baby was surprised with a swinging chair! It's just what we needed! At night we put her in, and swing swing she went. Did not cry, she just enjoyed the time being in the swing. Also, because it was somewhat hot, my mom bathed her. She looves the water. It'll be fun to see her when she grows and starts to make a big water mess!




Another thing about Elizha is that she sleeps better on her side! I don't know why, but when she is on her side she quickly knocks out and knocks out for good! Also, after eating, and we burp her...sometimes we burp her sitting down. As we do that, she falls asleep on our arm. She is just a cute baby. She makes me laugh so much! I'm excited and looking forward each week as she grows!



Somewhat exciting news...my mom made these quick small tamales, and she gave me the stuff to make some at home...So hopefully they come out yum like hers did...and hopefully Jarom will enjoy them :)